How to Make Money Selling Paparazzi Accessories
How Do I sell the jewelry?
When you order product from Paparazzi as a Consultant, you pay a wholesale price of only $2.75 each. Once you've purchased your items at wholesale, those items are now yours to sell. You can sell them at events, on Facebook Live, home parties, basket parties, fairs, and many other places. When you sell your items at retail price, you will sell them for $5.00 each. You will be profiting $2.25 each piece you sell, which equals out to be a 45% commission! Paparazzi has one of the best compensation plans out there for a Direct Sales company! And you keep the profit to re-invest in your business or pay that bill! And there are no sales requirements! If you live in a state with sales tax, Paparazzi will collect that when you purchase the jewelry, so you won't have to report the sales tax to the state. All you will have to keep track of is your total profits for taxes at the end of the year.
One of the best things about Paparazzi is that the business is mostly Cash & Carry (meaning you buy product and sell in person…no catalogs or ordering). Customers love instant gratification of walking away with their items and not having to wait for something to be shipped.
COMMISSIONS FROM YOUR TEAM MEMBERS
When you start building a team with your Paparazzi business, you may begin to make a residual monthly income.
Please see this link regarding the average earnings disclosure statement: https://bit.ly/37jspJa
Building a team is more than financially rewarding. Building a team earns you lasting friendships with like-minded individuals who share your passion for Paparazzi!
WHERE CAN I SELL PAPARAZZI JEWELRY?
While you are not allowed to sell on eBay, Amazon or similar sites, you have lots of other options available to you:
- Facebook LIVE Sales! This growing trend is a HUGE money maker! Show your jewelry live on video and sell it directly to your viewers. This is currently the most profitable way to sell.
- Facebook VIP Groups. Start a community of loyal shoppers in your own Facebook group and sell online. They comment SOLD, your invoice and ship directly to your customers.
- Home parties. Contact friends, families and neighbors and have them host a party. This is can be a very profitable way to sell.
- Facebook parties. Invite friends, families and neighbors to your Facebook event or have someone host a Facebook party for you. They don’t even need to leave home for this type of party!
- Work trade shows and events. Sell at Local, County and State Fairs, flea markets, festivals and Farmer’s Markets
- Sell within a salon, retail store or boutique. You can set up a display in a salon or sell your jewelry in a boutique or retail space.
- Online on your Paparazzi web site. When you become a Paparazzi Consultant, you get a FREE website to sell online!
You are permitted to ADVERTISE on Facebook/Craigslist to develop a warm market for potential team members and home parties but you are not permitted to SELL individual pieces on those sites. However, you can sell from your own personal Facebook page.
Paparazzi is a young company, founded in 2011 and everyday I am surprised as to how many people haven't ever heard of it. However, Paparazzi Accessories is growing like crazy, so do not wait to join and change your life! You're going to look back in a few months and wish you had taken the plunge and joined!